You have no items in your shopping basket.
Steps to File a Warranty Request:
1. Go to Jumpkingwarranty.co.uk and click on the log in or register if you don’t have an account.
2. Click on the warranty claim form
3. Complete the form
4. Attach a copy of a receipt or a proof of purchase (bank or credit/debit card statement).
5. Also, attach a photograph of the damaged item, if you cannot attach a picture, please post the picture and forms to our company (mailing address below).
6. If you print out a copy you can mail it to: YJ Europe Ltd, Unit 3/3a, Farthing Road Ind Est, Farthing Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 5AP
7. Allow up to 72 hours to process the claim once it is submitted or received.
8. You will receive your replacement part within 7-10 days from the time your claim is processed.
|TRAMPOLINE WARRANTY GUIDELINES||JumpPOD Deluxe, OvalPODs, Jumpking Deluxe and Highjumps||
JumpPOD Classic, Octopod, Jumpking Popular
|JumpPod Select||Jumpking Premium Trampolines - 7.5ft & Circus Tent, 7ft x10ft OvalCombo, 6ft x 9ft Rectangular||
The Range & Tesco YJ1013DG
My First Trampoline
|What is covered|
|Frame||10 Years||10 Years||3 years||5||1||Structural failure due to rust.|
|Bed Fabric||5 Years||5 Years||2 years||1||1||Structural failure due to rot|
|Springs||5 Years||5 Years||2 years||1||1||Structural failure due to rust or breaking|
|Frame Pads||2 Years||1 Years||1 year||1||1||Structural failure due to rot or faulty stitching|
|Stitching for Beds||5 Years||5 Years||1 year||1||1||Signs of breaking threads|
|Nets||1 year||1 year||1 year||1||1||Zip and stitching faults, netting material fault|
|What is not covered|
|Frame||Buckling of the frame parts, due to wind damage or from force of trampoline being hit or pulled.|
|Bed Fabric||Rips, cuts, burn holes|
|Springs||Extended or over stretched springs due to weight being exceeded.|
|Frame Pads||Toggle Loops or ties, discolouration|
|Nets||Rips, cuts, burn holes.|
|Bazoong Play tents/trampoline tents||Covered for||What is covered|
|Structure Poles||1 year||Manufacturing defects|
|Tent Fabric||1 year||Manufacturing defects|
|What is not covered|
|Structure Poles||Snapping of poles due to user error. Weather damage due to being left up when not in use and in wet or windy weather.|
Rips, cuts, burn holes, pulled threads due to wear and tear or user error. Weather damage due to being left up when not in use and in wet or windy weather.